Shipping & Returns
We offer a single, standard delivery service. Orders will be delivered within 2 to 5 business days from an order confirmation unless otherwise advised.
We will confirm the exact shipping date of your product (including tracking number) by issuing you a shipping notice.
For practical reasons, we may deliver several products from the same order by instalments, which we will communicate to you with the shipping notice.
If we cannot meet the estimated delivery date indicated in the order confirmation and the revised delivery date will exceed 2 to 5 business days from an order confirmation, then we will contact you to advise you of a proposed new date for delivery.
If you refuse the revised delivery date and we are unable to deliver the product(s) within 2 to 5 business days from an order confirmation or prior to the specifically agreed delivery date if applicable, then you may cancel the order without charge and obtain a full refund. Where the products are delivered in instalments, then, unless expressly otherwise agreed, all of these instalments will be delivered within 2 to 5 business days from an order confirmation.
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item.
We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and the terms of this Delivery and Returns Policy are not in any way intended to exclude, restrict or modify your statutory rights in relation to unwanted or faulty products.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
a. Unwanted Products (Relating to Online Purchased Only)
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with Longines. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it to us within 14 days following the returns process set out under paragraph c. below, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state complete with packaging and all components, and we will refund you the price you paid for that product (excluding P&P for returning the product where applicable).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
b. Faulty Products (Relating to Online Purchased Only)
- - We try to select and package the items as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if an item arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us as set out under paragraph c. below within a reasonable time.
c. Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products (Relating to Online Purchased Only)
- Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return products before returning the products. We will allocate you with a Returns Authorisation Code which should be included with the return package together with a Returns Form (click here) and a proof of purchase (such as the original delivery note, the order confirmation, a bank or credit card statement evidencing the purchase or a stamped and dated International Warranty Certificate (in the case of watches)) to assist with the processing of your return.
- You will then be contacted with a date and time for our returns Courier to collect the product(s) from you.
We recommend that you use this option to ensure that the returned product(s) are protected, kept secure and insured during delivery. If you are using an alternative returns option, please notify our Customer Care in advance by emailing us on email@example.com .
Our returns address is:
- The Swatch Group (Australia) Pty. Ltd. Level 2,
- 1601 Malvern Rd,
- Glen Iris,
- Victoria, 3146.